IX Students and Young scientists
International Scientific Conference
“University Sport: Nation’s Health and Prosperity”
October 10-13, 2019
Dedicated to 75th Anniversary of
Kazakh Academy of Sport and Tourism
Dear students and young scientists!
The IX Students and Young Scientists International Scientific Conference “University Sport: Nation’s Health and Prosperity” will be held on October 10-13, 2019 in Almaty (Kazakhstan) under the patronage of the International University Sports Federation and the International Association of Physical Culture and Sport Universities.
The conference will unite students and young scientists from different countries in the field of physical culture and sports to discuss the problems and prospects of university sports, means and methods of health promotion and physical development of young people.
I sincerely hope that this conference will become an incentive for the broad participation of young people in the international student movement, the discovery of new ways of cooperation in science, education and student sports and will help to strengthen friendship between the youth of the world community.
President of the International Association of
Physical Culture and Sport Universities
I. Purpose of the Conference
The purpose of the Conference is to discuss various aspects of the university sports development, preserve and promote health, introduce students to regular physical culture and sports, identify new fitness and sports technologies.
II. Main theme of the Conference
“University Sport: Nation’s Health and Prosperity”
- Students sports movement: experience, problems, prospects.
- Motor activity and students’ health. Health and fitness technologies.
- The system of training athletes in student sports.
- Recreation and sport. Fitness tourism.
III. Forms and duration of reports:
– plenary sessions – 15 minutes;
– sectional sessions – 10 minutes;
– statements at the debate – 5 minutes;
The selection of recommended reports at the plenary meeting is carried out by the Organizing Committee of the conference.
IV. Official languages of the Conference: English, Russian, Kazakh.
V. Registration fee for participation in the Conference
– 50 Euro (or equivalent in US dollars, Russian rubles)
Payment for participants of Kazakhstan delegations – 8000 tenge.
The cost of the registration fee includes: transfer from the airport to the hotel and back, coffee break, official dinner, conference materials, transportation around the city, excursion.
VI. Payment of registration fee
Registration fee can be paid by bank transfer or upon check-in at the Conference.
Requisites for transfer of registration fee:
JSC “Kazakh Academy of Sport and Tourism”
050022, Almaty, Abay ave. 85
Current Account IIC No: KZ078560000000011507
Almaty city branch JSC Bank Center Credit
Branch ID KCJBKZKX KB-16
VII. Application form for the participation in the Conference
|Organisation, full name|
|Bachelor, master student|
|Graduate student, applicant|
|Address, with postal code|
|Mobile phone number|
|Е- mail address
|Participation form:||Oral report (plenary or sectional) distant participation|
|The need for hotel reservations|
|Scientific interest / The title of scientific report:|
VIII. Requirements for the article design
A collection of materials with the assignment of an ISBN ID will be published according to the results of the conference. Materials are accepted only in electronic form, executed in compliance with the following requirements:
- materials are accepted in Russian, Kazakh or English languages;
- an annotation is required up to 80 words in English, Russian languages; keywords.
- materials are provided in the amount of up to 5 full pages of A4;
- text editor Word 2000/2007; A4 format; font Times New Roman; font size 12 pt; single spacing; from the first line (paragraph) – 1.25 cm;
- margins: upper 2 cm, lower 2 cm, right 2 cm, left 3 cm;
- the text of the article must contain an introduction (relevance), purpose, objectives, research methods, research results and discussion, conclusions and references;
- graphic images and tables (no more than three) can be included in the text, for which it is necessary to indicate their location in the article with references, for example – Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Table 1;
- a scanned copy of the payment order is attached in the application form and materials submission form in .pdf, .bmp, .jpg formats.
- the title of materials is made as follows:
OLYMPIC GAMES IN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT …….
IVANOV A.A., 2 year student
Kazakh Academy of Sport and Tourism (KazAST)
Manuscripts submitted for publication must be originals that have not been submitted elsewhere.
No more than 4 authors can participate in writing of articles.
All documents are filed in a single folder or file called (Surname, Name and Middle name), including:
The author is solely responsible for the content of the materials.
IX. Important Dates
Timeframe for the Conference October 10-13, 2019
The application deadline is May 15, 2019.
Deadline for submission of materials of the Conference – June 15, 2019.
Coordinators: Shalabayeva Laura Ismailbekovna –phone number 87019592918
Sembaeva Aliya –phone number 87017522999;
Izteleuova Kulmaria Yelahunovna –phone number 87079991502;
Tukayeva Arailym- phone number 87072584246